Having explored the use of woods, such as iroko and teak, with Patio, designed by Italian-Danish studio GamFratesi, Minotti proposes an unexpected mix of different materials: aluminum, wood, stone, cord. The outdoor seating system, with its highly versatile modularity, is conceived as a dynamic mosaic, composed of tesserae in simple geometric shapes, which can be pieced together as desired, and reconfigured to suit the available space and the mood to be created. The design of the sofa base structure enables the back elements to be arranged in various set positions all along the perimeter, to design conversation, relaxation, and vis-à-vis areas, spacing out the seats with coffee tables, and complementing them with ottomans and benches. A solution capable of meeting the requirements of both small metropolitan terraces, and extensive outdoor spaces, thanks to the two depths: 83 and 98 cm. The variety of potential compositions becomes even more interesting when the selected materials are masterfully combined: the extruded aluminum base with matt finish in the shades of Ecru and Dark Brown is accompanied by steel backrests, covered in woven polypropylene cord in the same shades, according to a Scandinavian-type geometric design.
- Structure: backrests available in Ecru and Dark Brown color
- Base: in extruded aluminum varnished matt Ecru or matt Dark Brown color
- All the cushions are upholstered in water-repellent polyester fabric
- Cushion upholstery is completely removable
- Feet: rests on cast aluminum feet, varnished polished Bronze color with the anti-fingerprint finish.
Available in a wide range of dimensions and configurations