First built for use on submarines in 1944, the Navy Chair has been in continuous production ever since. With the famous 77 step Process, the craftsmen take soft, recycled aluminum, hand form and weld it- then temper it for strength. Finally, the chair is anodized for a durable finish. The Navy Chairs are guaranteed for life.
Navy Upholstered Swivel ChairEmeco
- made of recycled aluminum
- frame in brushed or polished aluminum
- upholstered in Black leatherette (other materials available upon request)
- fully upholstered version available with or without arms, semi-upholstered version only available with arms
- also available as dining chairs with or without arms
24"W x 24"D x 31-33.5"H x 18-20"SH