Lipp SofaPiero Lissoni
Lipp, a sofa which reinterprets the luxurious capitonné style with the contemporary geometrical spirit.
- sofa with backrest and armrest
- frame in multilayer poplar wood
- structure padded in differentiated density polyurethane foam and acrylic fibre layers, covered in 100% polyether thermally bonded onto a polyamide velveteen backing
- lumbar support inserted in the backrest structure, with multilayer frame padded in differentiated density polyurethane foam
- leather or fabric non removable “capitonné” working
- seat cushions in prewashed and sterilized goose down with differentiated density polyurethane foam insert
- additional loose quilted cushions with fabric or leather upholstery, both fully removable by zippers
- steel feet, joined by a bracket, in tubular steel square section with bronzed epoxy powder coating
- fabric or leather upholstery, both fully removable by zippers and Velcro fastenings
- all perimeter stitching are enhanced with edgings in “grosgrain” for the fabric version, and braided leather trim for the leather version.
available in a wide range of dimensions and configurations, including custom sizes and configurations to suit the requirements of any space