LIDO CORD OUTDOORGamFratesi
The Lido family, by the GamFratesi studio, is a design that perfectly expresses Minotti’s will to create a single design for different environments, indoors and outdoors. The technology and materials employed to make its components play a key role in defining its ideal use. Lido Cord Outdoor is comprised of a sofa, armchair, footstool, dining and lounge little armchairs, all with an enveloping design that conveys the idea of a comfortable nest. The sofa has a unique organic shape and is characterized by a Bronze-coloured varnished aluminum base with the polished anti-touch finish, the ultimate distinguishing mark of its bold sculptural look. On one hand, it offers a formal seat, on the other its depth is extended, becoming a bergère, with a backrest in the shape of a soft nest. A veritable invitation to lie back and relax in a cozier, more relaxing way. The structure of the backrest is in Bronze-coloured varnished stainless steel, covered with polypropylene cords in bright tones such as Citron, Blue and Petroleum, or the more traditional shades of Dark Brown and Sand. A selection of fabrics in certified and recyclable polypropylene completes the Lido design, in shades that recall the color palette of the cords. The armchair, footstool, dining and lounge little armchairs rest on legs in Dark Brown stained solid mahogany or solid teak, while the coffee tables reiterate the design of the aluminum sofa base. The coffee tables come in four sizes and two heights, with circular or square top in brushed, fine-grain Basaltina stone, which rests on the nest-shaped base.
- The steel structure is upholstered in woven Taslan 8 mm Ø polypropylene cord
- The cord is available in Sand, Dark Brown, Petroleum, Blue and Citron colors
- Cushions: seat and backrest cushions in high-resilience polyurethane foam and water-repellent, eco-friendly viscose fibre
- Covers: cushion upholstery is completely removable
- Sofa base: in varnished polished Bronze colour aluminium with the anti-fingerprint finish.