A round version of the SkLO hold vessel is suspended from a brass “pin”, made of a continuously curved brass bar. The “pin” overlaps at the bottom, allowing for removal of the glass element. Three standard overall drop lengths available: 36″ with only the “pin”, 42″ and 48″ drops available with a rigid brass stem extension. The socket is housed in a brass cup, hung independently on its own exposed fabric-wrapped electrical cord, suspending the bulb within the glass diffuser. Handblown glass, no two exactly alike.
- brass canopy with exposed fasteners
- custom drops available at additional cost and lead time
- fabric wrapped cord available in black, blue, gold, or gray
- available in dark oxidized / brushed brass as standard metal finishes (other finishes available on request)
- glass available in opaque white only
6"Ø x 15" with either 36" or 42" drop