Haussmann SofaTrix & Robert Haussmann
The new Chesterfield. The special quality of craftsmanship, upholstery expertise and modernity – that is what Walter Knoll is As with a piece of Chesterfield furniture, the characteristic diamond pattern gives structure to the seat and back. This is achieved by the traditional button upholstery technique. The delicate feet are an homage to the Bauhaus. As a sofa and an armchair, this is a statement piece in lobbies and lounges.
- Seat: fixed upholstery, cold cure foam sandwich construction with an outer layer of wadding. With belt suspension
- Back: fixed upholstery, cold cure foam with an outer layer of wadding. With belt suspension
- Upholstery details: Handquilted in traditional Chesterfield style and finished with deep-set, symmetrically placed leather buttons
- Available Leather: Elen, Cashmere, Congress, Select, Torro and Vintage
- Available fabric: Doux, Harald 2
- Base: highly polished tubular steel or black chrome (for surcharge).
59.8"W x 27.56"H x 28.3"D x 16.1"SD