The drape hook pendants are a series of organic multi-light fixtures that allow for infinite composition and variation. Available in nine, seven, five, and three-light versions, drape hook offers a unique ability to integrate into architecture and interiors. drape hook consists of multiple 4 1/2″ (11cm) diameter handblown glass pendants individually suspended from a single canopy on fabric wrapped cords. The glass spheres are handblown Czech glass, each with a double-dipped fire-polished mouth where the piece is broken from the blower’s pipe, making each unique. Each individual cord comes with a custom solid brass loop attached, allowing for the individual pendants to be composed and hung from their individual solid brass ceiling hooks (included).
- available in 9, 7, 5, and 3 light versions
- glass available in 5 colors
- standard metal finishes are dark oxidized or brushed brass, with others available upon request
- cord color options are black, blue, gold, or gray
- solid brass canopy with exposed fasteners
4.5" spheres with 6' fabric wrapped cords standard