Belt ChairRodolfo Dordoni
The distinctive characteristic and inspiration behind the Belt family, designed in the all-fabric or leather versions, is the idea of a belt that draws the profile of the body, encircling it, then breaking off and fastening on the front of the seat. In particular, in the leather version, the strip is sewn onto a piece of bonded leather to lend support and ensure a consistent thickness: it is applied to the covering as a belt is applied to a dress and an ultra-sophisticated crafting process is required to follow the curved shape of the seat and keep the visible seams perfectly straight and even. With its classic shape, the foam body designs a shell-like, enveloping backrest that welcomes and protects. The seat rests on a die-cast aluminum base with a polished Brandy-coloured anti-touch varnished finish, which enhances the armchair and, in its leather version, recalls the metal finishes of exquisite leather bags.
- Available in a wide range of Fabric and Leather
- in Canaletto walnut, stained Dark Brown with matt polyester lacquer finish
- in flamed ash, Black open-pore lacquer finish
- varnished polished cast aluminum with anti-fingerprint Brandy color finish
- Also available as lounge sofa, footstool, armchair
25"W x 23"D x 32"H