375 is the new elegance. The designers had presumably imagined a shared aperitif or a conversation in the salon when they came up with this in 1957. The 375 has a light-footed and charming air. It’s not a sofa for lolling around, but taking a seat.
- solid wood frame in oak white pigmented, oak fumed, oak burned, or nutwood natural
- back foam-moulded in steel subframe
- upholstered in a wide variety of leathers and fabrics
- the seat and back shell can be covered in a combination of fabric and soft nappa leather
- also available as an armchair, ottoman, barstool
W 58.3" x D 30.3" x H 30.9" x SH 16.7"