Sartor C., the new variants of the Curve armchair designed by Piero Lissoni in 2009, emphasizes the unique quality of the ”deconstructed” armrest and backrest for a more casual comfort, through new materials that enhance the textures and the sensory experiences.
- supporting frame in tubular steel coated with black epoxy powder
- seat chassis in solid beech wood, with cross-woven, coated rubber elastic straps
- covering in 100% polyether thermally bonded onto a polyamide velveteen backing
- seat cushion in pre-washed and sterilized goose down, stitched into separate compartments, with a differentiated density polyurethane foam insert
- backrest and armrest frames made with structural elastic material with fiberglass and steel supports
- backrest cushion in polyurethane foam covered with acrylic fiber layers, secured to buttons at sight in the rear of the backrest
- feet in steel tube chromed-plated ￼finish or with bronzed epoxy powder coating
- covering only available in leather or felt, both versions fully removable by zippers and velcro fastenings
W 32.3" x D 29.1" x H 26"