The Elephant Stool is one of the most famous examples of Japanese post-war design. Its clear form and functionality are as compelling today as ever. Suited for indoor spaces as well as balconies and gardens, the stackable plastic stool can even be used as portable picnic furniture.
Elephant StoolSori Yanagi
- dyed-through polypropylene
- suitable for outdoor use (special additives help to prevent colors from fading due to UV radiation
- however, if the stool is exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods, the color may change over time)
- recommend limited exposure to sunlight
- available in basic dark and cream