Long planks of solid hardwood create a cabinet with an open form, while the sliding doors articulating the facade partially conceal the cabinet contents, engaging play between positive and negative space. Designed by Matthew Hilton for his eponymous brand, and manufactured by De La Espada craftsmen.
Different Trains CabinetMatthew Hilton
- available in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil or American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil
- sliding compact laminate doors articulate the facade
- black painted steel legs
- PLEASE NOTE: the 240cm / 94 1/2" wide cabinet comes with six sliding doors per shelf, consisting of two of each door size, placed along one side of the cabinet only
- further sliding doors may be purchased separately
- the doors do not have an exact color reference, however as a guideline, the closest RAL codes are Light Grey RAL 7035, Medium Grey RAL 7042 and Dark Grey RAL 7012
- we do not guarantee an exact match with these RAL codes.
Small W 94 1/2” × D 15 3/4” × H25 4/5” Medium W 94 1/2” × D 15 3/4” × H41 4/7” Large W 94 1/2” × D 15 3/4” × H57 2/7”